• wood outdoor lounge furniture
  • wood outdoor lounge furniture
  • wood outdoor lounge furniture
  • wood outdoor lounge furniture
  • wood outdoor lounge furniture
  • wood outdoor lounge furniture
  • video

wood outdoor lounge furniture

  • China
  • 20-25 days after receiving deposit
  • 1000 sets per month / set
Beautiful, high quality garden, patio wood outdoor lounge furniture in Grade A teak from managed plantations. Priced here for a SINGLE or PAIRS of wood outdoor lounge furniture.


m NamePoly Sun Lounger New Morden Design High Quality Single Sun Louger Bed For Pool Home Luxury Furniture In Bulk
MaterialSolid wood
ApplicationOutdoor Furniture
FeatureHeavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing
Payment30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading
Quality ControlAdvanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
OEM serviceYES
Delivery TimeShipped in 20 days after payment

The sunshine outdoor patio lounges is a perfect complement to various outdoor spaces. They can fully enjoy the outdoor air while enriching the porch, terrace, lawn, and other green spaces, just like any other element of furniture. From the smallest metal frame model to the fabric cushion model, the cheap outdoor lounge chair can adapt well to a variety of styles from classic to modern. Nevertheless, the material must be sufficient to withstand frequent temperature jumps and possible rainfall; When searching for the perfect lounges furniture, design and comfort are also factors to pay attention to.

Grade A teak

Forestry Stewardship Commission certifies teak from managed and sustainable sources

Luxury, chunky design in solid teak

Inset wheels to make it easy to move around

Adjustable back rest for the perfect seating position

All weather branded outdoor fabric in choice of 5 earthy modern colours

Cushions can be brushed clean or use a mild detergent on more stubborn stains

Extra bolster head cushion for added comfort

10 year warranty

Cushion colours, choose from; 

Storm (dark grey)

Polar (light grey)

Khaki  (grey/green)

Dune (stone)

Guava (earthy pink)

NOTE - cushions in photos are POLAR (light grey)

outdoor lounge furniture set

outdoor patio lounges

Therefore, whether you follow the garden table you follow, or something on our teak garden chair and sun lounge, there must be something in our online product directory. Just contact us immediately to provide more.

Learn more:                                                                                 

1.OUTDOOR SOFA SET                                




Related Products

Get the latest price? We will reply as soon as possible (within 12 hours)